The zirconia oxygen analyzer AZ100 is designed primarily for small gas- and oil-fired boilers in industry, power, hospitals and ships. It is also used for inert gas generators and oxygen enrichment applications. The AZ100 is a complete system comprising a zirconia oxygen probe and a wall- or panel-mount instrument.
- Cost-effective investment
- Continuous in-line measurement
- Proven stable accuracy within operating temperature range
- Linear and logarithmic ranges up to 25 % ranges
- No reference air supply required thereby simplifying operation
- Innovative sensor technology with typical lifetime > 5 years
- Process temperature range -20 … 600 °C (-4 … 1118 °F)