The measuring system comprises a flowmeter sensor (measuring tube), a measuring section and a supply / evaluation unit.
The sensor is designed as a measuring tube and accommodates the sensor unit and an electronic transmitter circuit. It is available invarious diameters and is installed in the measuring section by using quick-clamping connectors.
The measuring section consists of inlet and outlet sections of the appropriate size and of an air filter or flow conditioner which can be connected – e.g. to an air duct – via the connection piece on the suction side.
The supply / evaluation unit is available as a 19” plug-in version or as a desktop unit. It provides the power supply for the sensor and converts its flow-dependent current signal into standard analog mass flow signals. The unit with a 6-digit display is suitable for all measuring tubes and automatically identifies the appropriate nominal diameter. Further diagnostic functions allow simple and safe operation.
- Wide measuring range of 1:40
- Highest accuracy over the entire range
– < 1 % of measured value
- Quick response time < 12 ms
– Detection of rapid load changes on engine test benches
- Low pressure drop
- No moving parts, no wear, maintenance-free
- Complete system with inlet / outlet runs, flow conditioner and links
– User-friendly handling
– Immediately ready for use
– Nominal diameter DN 25 to 200 (1 to 8 in.)