LF 3200 Mini Pneumatic Push-In Fittings (3mm)
Miniature pneumatic installations are very precise and sensitive systems, having specific operating characteristics.
Consequently, Parker Legris has developed this ergonomic range of brass push-in fittings for its mechanical robustness and compactness.
– Compact & Lightweight
• 25% smaller than other fittings on the market for optimum actuator dimensions
• Minimum weight for maximum efficiency
• Reduces energy consumption and limits actuator wear
– Resistance & Performance
• All brass components for excellent impact resistance
• Gripping system with collet for increased robustness and service life
• Excellent resistance to high operating pressures
• 100% leak-tested in production
• Date coding to guarantee quality and traceability
• Ideal for very sensitive applications