Medium Pressure Needle Valve
- Parker Autoclave Engineers SM series medium pressure valves are built to operate safely and reliably to 20,000 psi (1379 bar).
- They include many standard and new features that make these valves user friendly and dependable.
- Tubing sizes from 1/4″ to 1-1/2″.
- Large-port valves available for medium pressure applications.
- Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling.
- One piece stem design permits ease of assembly and packing replacement.
- Metal-to-metal seating for excellent corrosion resistance and temperature ranges.
- Vee or regulating tip stem.
- Available in five body patterns.