• P Series valve design provides in-line pipe connections for 1/4″ to 1″ pipe sizes.
• UNS S31600/S31603 cold worked 316/316L Stainless Steel material as standard. See Technical brochure for additional material options.
• Non-rotating stem prevents stem/seat galling
• Metal-to-metal seating achieves bubble-tight shut-off, longer stem/seat life in abrasive flow, greater durability for repeated on/off cycles and excellent corrosion resistance. These valves can be used in liquid or gas applications.
• PTFE packing below stem threads provide dependable stem and body sealing. Optional packing materials available.
• Choice of Vee or Flow Regulating stem tips. N-Dura Coating or Stellite® material option for severe service
• Operating temperature range from -423° to 400°F (-252° to 204°C) (Limit of PTFE sealant tape)Manufacturers Information