PAS100 is the new absolute pressure transmitter from ABB, designed to fit markets with standard specifications but subject to fast-to-serve dynamics.
Its compact stainless steel housing grants robustness, resistance to humidity and vibration, while incorporating a new high visibility display with backlight option. Easiness of use of the new touch HMI is enhanced by the Easy Set up feature, a firmware option to easily configure device parameters from the display itself.
ABB unique technologies like Diaflex (anti-abrasion) or H-Shield (anti hydrogen permeation) come handy if applications demand more.
PAS100 offers integral process connections to be combined with a wide selection of adapters and flanges to ensure mechanical fitting to any process point.
Its new QR code option, called Digital Access Diagnostic, details operational messages and enables fast access to useful supporting information on the device and its status with suggestions for correcting errors or faulty conditions, as well as details of possible root causes, thus reducing the reaction time to field occurrences.
- Base accuracy : ± 0.25 % (optional ± 0.1 %)
- Span limits: from 40 mbar (16in H2O) up to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- Output signal:
– 4 to 20 mA analog signal or 4 to 20 mA analog signal with HART digital protocol
- Local operation with new easy-to-use HMI (Human Machine Interface) with backlight option for environments with poor lighting. Two-button touch display avoids the need to remove the transmitter cover
- Devices with a permissible pressure PS > 200 bar conforms to PED Directive 2014/68/UE; devices with a permissible pressure PS ≤200 bar conforms to SEP Sound Engineering Practices