The RVG200 recorder takes the established operating and security benefits of the ScreenMaster range one step further. Features include touchscreen ‘swipe’ operation, front and rear USB ports for connecting peripheral devices, including a barcode scanner and keyboard, and Ethernet and RS485 communications.
Up to 24 process signals can be connected to the RVG200’s analog inputs or transferred to it via digital communications.Manufacturers Information
You may also like…
KCS offers full industrial system integration solutions including, ABB Drives, PLC and SCADA packages as well as on-site maintenance, calibration and commissioning. Our engineers have many years of experience delivering solutions to numerous industries, from large complex process control systems to small bespoke analytical sampling systems.
KCS can assist in all stages of your project from design through to installation and commissioning, as well as aftercare support and breakdown assistance.KCS Service Website
QR Code Assistance
ABB’s Dynamic QR Code assistance for analyzers is a unique feature enabling comprehensive product health check and effective troubleshooting, without physically connecting to your system.
In addition to providing static information for analyzer identification, the QR code contains dynamic information on system configuration and current
health status. ABB specialists are able to use this data to identify the problem and provide a rapid response solution.
ABB’s QR Code assistance for analyzers is very simple, follow these steps:
1. Error occurs causing the analyzer to display, maintenance request or error.
2. Access the QR code page on the device display.
3. Open the myIB app on your mobile device, scan the QR code and send data to the ABB team.
4. ABB service specialists review the data and troubleshoot the problem.
5. ABB provides an action plan to fix the problem. The customer only needs a QR code reader app or to download the new ABB myIB app.
When replacing a C1900 paper recorder with a new RVG200 videographic controller many are unsure how to mount the unit in an existing enclosure. Our sister company, KCS can provide a modified new C1900 enclosure housing the RVG200 complete with terminals and recorder wiring.
- Same panel mount aperture and fixing holes
- Terminals located to minimise on-site wiring.
- Enables easy access to rear terminals for calibrations
- Provides secondary protection of recorder in harsh environments
The SM500F is the world’s first field-mountable videographic data recorder. Featuring seven process inputs, twelve recording channels and available with wall, panel and pipe mounting options, it provides a truly simple recording solution that can be used anywhere, anyhow and by anyone. Its fully sealed IP66 and NEMA 4X enclosure means it is ideal for use in even the most hostile environments, including hosedown and dusty applications.Manufactures Information