RVP Series Relief Valves
- Parker Autoclave Engineers relief valves provide reliable venting of gases or liquids for set pressures from 1,500 psi (103 bar) to 75,000 psi (5171 bar).
- These precision valves are designed for pressure gas systems, cryogenic systems, petrochemical applications and other special systems.
- Relief valves designed to open as a function of increasing system pressure.
- Orifice sizes are based on valve pressure ranges.
- High set pressure capability.
- Constructed of 316 SS with selected components made of anti-galling stainless material.
- Temperature range from -423°F (-252°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- High temperature option to 750°F (399°C)
- Fewer parts, ease of maintenance.
- CE mark option.