RVS Series Relief Valves
- Parker Autoclave Engineers relief valves provide reliable venting of gases for set pressures from 1,500 psi (103 bar) to 20,000 psi (1378 bar).
- The soft seat design provides bubble tight sealing, repeatable pop-off, and re-seat.
- These precision valves are designed for pressure gas systems, where zero leakage is critical.
- Relief valves designed to open as a function of increasing system pressure.
- Orifice sizes are based on valve pressure ranges./li>
- Higher cycle life then metal seat valves.
- Constructed of 316 SS with selected components made of anti-galling stainless material.
- Temperature range from 32°F (0°C) to 400°F (204°C).
- Repeatable reset pressure.
- Dependable shut-off.
- Fewer parts, ease of maintenance.
- CE Mark Option.