High temperature combustion, annealing and melting processes are usually executed without pressure at temperature up to 1800 °C (3272 °F). As a result, the selection of the appropriate thermowell is the greatest challenge for temperature measurement.
Both the thermowell materials’ temperature resistance and their resistance to aggressive media are decisive. In conjunction with the appropriate thermocouple, the thermowell has a considerable effect on the temperature sensor’s measuring accuracy and service life.
You can benefit from optimal plant productivity and efficiency by selecting the appropriate and correctly dimensioned temperature sensor.
- Supports numerous applications
– In accordance with EN 50446 and also available in accordance with ABB standard
- Connection heads
– AUZ: Aluminum, with hinged cover
– AUZH: Aluminum with upper hinged cover
– BUZ: Aluminum, with hinged cover
– BUZH: Aluminum, with upper hinged cover
– Other heads in various forms and materials
– Transmitter in connection head (4…20 mA HART, FF, PA)
- Process connections
– Stop flange with counterflange
– threaded socket
– welded standard flange