Being the world’s leader in push-to-connect fitting technology Parker’s LIQUIfit fittings extend Parker’s expertise into the water and beverage industry. The LIQUIfit body is manufactured from a unique bio-based, high performance polymer produced from renewable plants, to expand the use of non-fossil-based resources. LIQUIfir fittings offers an ‘eco-designed’ innovative alternative for water applications; no fluid contamination occurs and environmental protection is guaranteed.Manufactures Information
Brass Compression Fittings
- These “universal” fittings provide users with numerous connection options for a wide variety of tube materials without the need for tube threading or soldering.This range guarantees excellent long-term sealing and performance.
Simple to Install and Use
• Suitable for pneumatic and medium pressure hydraulic applications
• Compatible with many industrial fluids
• Large product range: 22 configurations
• Excellent sealing due to the tightening of the olive onto the tube
• Metallic sealing guarantees maximum service life
• High strength brass for increased mechanical reliability
Wide Variety of Tubing
• Connection of different types of tubing and hose: metal, polymer, steel, rubber, etc.
• Multiple tube diameters can be connected using the Parker Legris reducer assembly system
• No insert required for rigid and semi-rigid polyamide tubing below 14 mm